I’ve heard the pain of hemorrhoids described as sitting on shards of glass. No wonder people leave social functions without a word just so they can try to find some relief. It’s hard to explain an embarrassing condition like this.
By the time we reach fifty years of age, nearly half of the population will have had hemorrhoids. There are several ways to minimize the pain associated with this sometimes embarrassing medical condition.
Everyone has hemorrhoids–internal and external. During a bowel movement, they’re meant to function as cushions. When they become swollen, hemorrhoids are then called piles. A prolapsed internal hemorrhoid can protrude outside the anus. Likewise an external hemorrhoid can do the same thing.
Hemorrhoids get their blood supply from arteries, and sometimes a blood clot will form inside the prolapsed hemorrhoid and cause severe pain. Burning, itching, and stinging are the most common complaints associated with this condition.
Natural Hemorrhoid Treatment
No matter which route you take, diet, exercise, and bathroom habits play a key role. A diet rich in fiber will aid in smooth moves. Fiber increases the weight of the stool and softens it at the same time.
Of course you should drink plenty of water. Dehydration means hard stools which are more difficult to pass. Also, don’t strain. If you try to go and nothing happens, get up. Sitting there exacerbates the problem by putting excessive pressure on the area. You can always try later.
Since the veins around the area are swollen, the pain can be relieved with several natural methods—
- Sit in hot water up to your hips. Add Epsom salts to the water and soak several times a day to get some relief.
- Apply witch hazel or apple cider vinegar to the area with a cotton ball. They’re astringents that will cause tissues to shrink.
- Horse chestnut salve is an effective treatment for hemorrhoids as well.
- No matter what, don’t scratch the area since this can cause infection and bleeding.
Medicinal Oils for Hemorrhoids
Using a medicinal oil to treat hemorrhoids has several benefits:
1. It’s inexpensive
2. Oil penetrates skin tissue quickly
3. Relieves symptoms without side effects
Healing Oil For Hemorrhoids
Amoils H-Hemorrhoids is a natural remedy for hemorrhoids that provides relief from burning, itching, and stinging. The essential oils in the formula have a long history of effective use:
- Melaleuca viridiflora quinquenervia: This oil is camphorous and penetrating. It’s often used in remedies for inflammation, varicose veins, and poor circulation. It has antibacterial, analgesic, and antiseptic properties.
- Cypress: It has astringent properties—dries things up. Often used in varicose vein remedies. The smell is evergreen – fresh and clean.
- Linalol: This molecule is found in many plants and essential oils. It’s often added to products for its scent.
- Mentha piperita: This is peppermint which is also an astringent with analgesic, anesthetic, and antiseptic properties. It acts as a vasoconstrictor.
- Hazelnut: A unique oil in that it’s the only carrier oil with astringent properties.
If you haven’t used essential oils before you might be skeptical of their power. Remember that plants suffer with disease too and need a form of protection. Many scientific studies have shown plant oils to be effective in treating disease.
However, if you’re still hesitant about using this formula, you should know that it’s risk free. In addition to being all natural and inexpensive, there’s an unconditional 60-day-money-back-guarantee. With so much to gain—and with absolutely nothing to lose, shouldn’t you at least take a look?